Skin Whitening Laser Program
We specialise in a range of cosmetic procedures specially designed for Asian Faces.
Asian (Korean Style) laser skin whitening program
Our Asian Laser Skin Whitening Program uses a Laser designed to “shatter” and “rupture” pigmentation in the skin. The goal is to improve the clarity of your skin, following a Korean Style Skin Whitening Protocol established by Korean Doctors.
Q Switch laser has proven to be safer and more effective when treating patients with Asian or darker skin types with pigmentation issues. IPL (Intense Pulse Light) and other resurfacing lasers, may create pigmentation or make pigmentation worse. Our Q switch laser is a gentle laser using extremely short bursts of photo-acoustic energy to disrupt pigment containing cells, which is then cleared by macrophages in our skin, fading and clearing the treated area gradually.
We use different Laser settings (or protocols) to treat the following conditions:
- Post Inflammation Hyperpigmentation
- Nevus of Ota
- Solar Lentigo
- Pigmented Age Spots
- Pigmented Birthmarks
- Asian Skin Whitening and Pore Reduction
and with our treatment program and good skin care with sun protection, we can achieve:
- Clearer skin – by improving skin pigmentation
- Brighter skin – by producing overall skin whitening
- Smoother skin – by producing better skin texture
- Tighter skin – by increasing skin tone (Laser Toning & Laser Genesis program)
- Less blemishes – freckles, moles, age spots, hair, large pores, acne, blood vessels.
- Younger looking skin – by reducing fine wrinkles
- Generally a treatment protocol consisting of 6-8 treatments every 1 – 3 weeks are required to achieve the results
- Some pigmented conditions such as birthmarks may require more treatments
Costs: Q-Switch laser treatments from $180 per treatment (to treat facial pigmentation only)
Pigmentation Using Pastelle Laser
Asian Double Eyelid Surgery
For further information please refer to our Surgical page dedicated to Asian Double Eyelid Surgery.
Asian Face Slimming
Asian Face Slimming procedure involves the jawline (masseteric) injection of muscle relaxant.
- Asians often have a very strong jaw muscle called Masseter. This muscle bulks the lower face and makes one’s face appear bigger and wider.
- Muscle relaxing injections can shrink this muscle and this produce a slimmer jawline and in turn make the face appear smaller.
- This is commonly referred to as Slim jawline injection.
- The procedure takes about 10-15 minutes to perform. Fee Estimate: $300 to $600
- The results will take 1-2 weeks to take effect and generally lasts 3-4 months
Asian Calf Muscle (Leg) Slimming
- Calf muscles can be shrunk using our muscle relaxing injections. Mechanism of action is identical to the Jaw Slimming Injection.
- The procedure takes about 15 minutes to perform. Fee estimate $450 to $900, depends on size of calf.
- It may take up to 6 weeks to see the result.
- The result may last up to 6 to 9 months.
- With more frequent injections, the results may last longer.
Asian Chin and Nose Injections
The nose is the central landmark on our faces. A beautiful nose should be in proportion to the rest of the face. Similarly a weak chin can cause a visual imbalance of facial proportion and disrupt facial harmony.
We use non surgical techniques to augment Asian Chins and noses, choosing dermal fillers specially suited for these areas.
The advantages of non surgical treatment technique:
- Easy, quick and simple. On average the procedure takes 5 to 10 minutes to perform.
- Relatively painless.
- Low downtime.
- Affordable (approximately $650)
- Immediate result – you can see the result immediately.
- Adjustable – you can tell the doctor to inject more or less in certain areas of the nose to customise the nose to your desired shape.
- Longevity – depends on the filler, approximately 8-12 months.